Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hello my Wesho's!!!!
        I hope you are all having fabulous summers!  Mine is flying by.  I am working at the daycare at my church again this summer, but I have more hours this go around, which equals a little bit more moola, praise the Lord!  :) I got to work with the adorable, most wonderful cute 2 year old's class in May, but now I'm in the not so adorable, most annoying, smart-mouthed school aged (K-5) class for the rest of the summer.  It is still cool, since I get to go on field trips with the older kids.  You are sure to hear many many many references to all these kids throughout the next year, sorry in advance.
       In other news, I was asked by my friend Haley to be her maid of honor in her wedding coming up soon on November 24th!!! It is exciting and fun, but also pretty stressful. After spending 4 hours at David's Bridal yesterday, all I dreamed about last night was dresses!  But she found THE perfect dress for her.  I'm super excited because her wedding is going to be in a castle! :) So you are probably thinking "Emily, please stop rambling about childrens and weddings!" But I'm not, because my cousin, Lindsey is getting married in 3 weeks! Ok, now I'm done.
     I've spent time with my family, visited Chapel Hill once, and can't wait to get back.  I've been camping once, am planning to go to the lake with my family next week, and then one day beach trip with my small groups.  (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I am helping lead a small group for middle school girls again this summer with my best friend Reed.  It started last week, and I think it is gonna be a lot of fun.)  I can't wait to see you all in the fall (and skype you Molly)!  I love you all tons! Hope you have a super cool summer!
    BWahomemadeicecreammixershouldbeonourweshoneedslistsjustsayinL
Emily :)

No comments: