Monday, June 23, 2008

Greetings from scenic Troutville, VA!

'ello, all!
Well, here it is, my turn to post, and I don't really have much to say about my summer. I decided not to do summer school, so I'm home in Botetourt (pronounced Bot-a-tot...I don't know how, but it is) for the summer. Not a whole lot to do here, played my fair share of golf, and...that's about it. Still haven't found a job yet. Or, well, found a job, quit after a week (oops), and haven't found another job yet. Just got back from vacation with my family in Tennessee, which was pretty cool. Went whitewater rafting, played some more golf, ate tons of good food. That's really about all there is to it at the moment. The air conditioning at my house has now been out for a week and a half, which is fantastic. It hasn't been that bad, though, it's been pretty mild here. Well, that's really about all there is to say, hope everyone else's summer has been much cooler!
-Jake

No comments: