Wednesday, May 28, 2008

testing 1 2 3

i know we're not supposed to start updating this for a little while, but i thought i'd make this while i had time. no one seems to want to hire you when you already have a part time job...hm.
anywho, i need all of the wesho family to comment on this and show me that you've gone through with the necessary steps to be able to update this blog. then we can get crackin!
also, i know kevin isn't a wesho inhabitant, but i just really love this picture. it makes me laugh out loud each time i see it, i thought it would be good for our blog.
also, vote on the poll!!! and add more as you think of them. google blogger is really straightfoward, so feel free to add stuff (though i might have to make you an admin).

8 comments:

Daniela said...

Kristin!! This is a really neat idea :) yay blogger! And the picture made me smile too, so good choice. Hope your summer's going well. Since I get to send out the first email, I think I'll update the blog after that. :) Hope your summer's going well so far!

Jan Rivero said...

why can't i figure out how to post anything except a comment to your post? don't answer with the obvious (jan: it's because you are stupid, insignificant, old and fat; that's william's line). tell me the magic formula that i really am too dumb to find. i hate technology. . .
hope you all are having the summer of your lives. i miss you all.

Hannah said...

Yeah Kristin for taking intiative!

Jordan said...

Success! You have officially been living with me for too long when you say "Hmm, email? No let's make a blog." Good idea though! This way we can update any time we want and whatnot.

Miss everyone!

Daniela said...

Jan, I don't think you can post because you're not part of the blog. At least, I don't see your name as one of the members. Try accepting Kristin's invitation again-- click the link in her email and sign in when the blogger page comes up.

Kelsey said...

I love this thing! I'm so glad that you made it, Kristin, that would have been sooo far beyond my technical abilities. I'm psyched!

Paul said...

Holy crapola!! You people must love this thing! I believe that makes like 12 post in a day wow wee!

Anonymous said...

jan--you have a google blogger account, you just have to add this blog to it...somehow? i'll reinvite you, is there a better email address for you than the one jake puts in the wesho emails?